Sunday, August 16, 2009

High Hopes

What a beautiful day! My husband and I decided that we are going to find a new house to rent, and we've been looking all day. We actually found several options, which was surprising. I have to find room enough for eight people and a home office as well as room for my quilting machine. The quilting machine takes about an 8x16 space all on its own. We think we found our house but we won't know for sure until Wednesday when we can meet with the landlords. I'm hopeful but trying not to get my hopes too high. This house has 3100 sq ft which includes 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms (we'd use one as a bedroom), a family room, 2 kitchens and storage everywhere! It has a wrap around porch and a big deck in the back. And, it's on 1-1/2 acres. It really is a dreamhouse! UHOH....my hopes are trying to get out of hand :) I'll let you know on Wednesday how it goes.

I also spent a few minutes today getting the diaper bag/tote bag that I finished recently pressed nicely. But other than that, sewing was not on my agenda today.

No comments:

Post a Comment