Thursday, August 27, 2009

BuZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh my gosh! It's been 5 days since my last post! I've been busy thinking about packing :) I haven't packed anything and we are moving on Saturday. It seems like I can't live without anything so I don't know what there is that I can pack. Then I get overwhelmed and don't do any at all. But that's OK because when I get overwhelmed, I sew! I have finished quilting the blanket and am finishing the binding. I have sewn an apron which is adorable! I have to get someone to model it for me for pictures. It's yellow with small pink polka dots with an accent ruffle and pocket in a tulip print. It has lots and lots of Rick Rack.

I learned a new trick (for me anyway). I used inexpensive non-fusible interfacing as my pattern "paper" for the apron. It worked very well, and the pattern pieces will last a long time. It was obviously more expensive than just pattern/tracing paper, but it's reusable. Worth it as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment